The Mehlville School District will be administering the state-funded ACT at its high schools on April 19, 2017. Current juniors in nonpublic high schools may register to take this ACT.
Since we have filled most seats for the April 19 testing date, we are offering an additional testing date, on Wednesday, May 3, 2017. Registration must take place in person at the Administration Building, 3120 Lemay Ferry Road. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The office is closed for lunch between 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.
All registration will end on Friday, February 24, 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
To participate in this administration of the ACT, the junior student must:
- Be a resident of the district in which the assessment is administered.
- Provide two proofs of residency, such as an unpaid utility bill, mortgage statement, or your most recent report card if it shows your current address.
- Provide proof of 11th grade status, which may include the most recent report card or transcripts.
- Bring a photo ID when turning in the Enrollment Form, attending the mandatory meeting, and on the day of the test.
To participate in the April 19, 2017 or the May 3, 2017, administration of the ACT, the student will need to:
- Complete and return the Enrollment Form found here to the Administration building, 3120 Lemay Ferry Road, St. Louis, MO 63125. For your convenience, a checklist is also provided which lists what you will need to bring for enrollment, pretest session, and day of test.
- The deadline to enroll is 3:00 p.m. on February 24, 2017.
- ACT requires students to complete their pre-registration before the date of test administration. This MANDATORY meeting will take place on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. at your testing high school. Students who do not attend this session will not be able to participate in the April 19, 2017 or May 3, 2017 administration of the ACT.
Should you have any questions, please contact Janet Altmann at 314-467-5155, or by email: email@example.com.
Dr. Tina Plummer