Mehlville Senior High School will provide a positive learning
environment where student academic achievement creates responsible
Mehlville High School will provide a safe and supportive student
centered environment focusing on academic achievement as well as
personal and social responsibility.
As teachers we will demonstrate a positive and professional attitude.
We are committed to maintaining consistent and ethical behavior. We
will promote respect and tolerance of others.
GOAL: Students will demonstrate improved academic achievement.
- Students will demonstrate improved oral and written communication skills.
- Students will demonstrate improved problem solving and critical thinking skills in a variety of situations.
- Students will demonstrate an increased ability to gain accurate meaning from a written text.
GOAL: Students will demonstrate increased responsibility for their personal, social, and academic growth.
- Students will take responsibility for their academic progress and results.
- Students will demonstrate citizenship by respecting self and others in all environments.
- Students will correlate long-term personal and career goals with performance.
GOAL: Staff and students will improve the campus environment.
- Students and staff will continue to develop an atmosphere within the school that is increasingly conducive to student learning.
- Students and staff will develop a school-wide plan for improved communication within the entire school community.
- Students and staff will develop a school-community partnership to increase and maintain the overall appeal and cleanliness.
- Students and staff will work with Central Office Administration
to develop a school-wide plan to meet the needs of additional
classrooms, reduced class size, and campus expansion.
GOAL: Students and staff will expand their knowledge and use of technology for academic applications.
- Students and staff will have access to appropriate technology for academic application.
- Students and staff will increase their use of appropriate technology for academic purposes.
- Students will apply knowledge utilizing appropriate technologies.