MEHLVILLE FATHERS CLUB
We are proud to donate 100% of our profits to support activities that benefit all Mehlville High School students!
What does the Mehlville Fathers Club do?
- For over 40 years, the Mehlville Fathers Club has helped enhance the MHS student experience by raising funds in support of numerous student clubs and athletics as well as the granting of scholarships.
- We raise money by operating the outdoor and indoor concession stands as well as help host an annual golf tournament.
Over the past 10 years, the Fathers Club has donated over $200,000
How can everyone help us continue this support?
to support thousands of MHS students!
How can dads join?
- Please stop by our concession stands during sporting events!
- Your patronage increases the funds we can provide to help all students!
- Support our golf tournament!
2016-2017 Fathers Club Meeting Dates
- We invite all MHS dads to help with the concession stands and attend our meetings.
- The more help we have = the more funds we raise to help all students!
Wednesday, August 10**
**The August 10th
kickoff meeting is at the Firehouse (at 3500 Lemay Ferry) at 6:00 p.m.
All remaining meetings will begin at 7:00 p.m. in the MHS Library.
Wednesday, September 14
Wednesday, October 12
Wednesday, November 9
Wednesday, December 14
Wednesday, January 11
Wednesday, February 8
Wednesday, March 8
Wednesday, April 12
Wednesday, May 10
For more information, contact one of our 2016-2017 officers: