Workers Permits

Students who are under the age of 16 may be required to complete a workers permit for employment. Please download the Certificate to Employ, choose between working during the school year and/or during the summer break. Section A needs to be completed by the student and needs to have a parent signature. Section B needs to be completed by the Employer. Once these two sections are completed, they need to be emailed to Melea Genthon at Section C will be completed by her and sent to the Division of Labor Standards Office in Jefferson City.  

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.